Friday, June 6, 2008

I am LOST......

I don't know what to do with myself now that I don't need to study every waking moment..taday went out to breakfast with Melissa....went to Wally's to pick up Cole's birthday supplies and now I am cleaning a bit here and there..wondering what I will do with myself all weekend. SO much free time. I could start working on the boys' rooms, finish Jeri's room, scrapbook, garden, or finish all of the house paperwork I haven't had time to do ?? SO many options...I think I shall pick a fun one...SO I am going to dust off my scrapbooking stuff and possibly get out the quilting supplies maybe sew up a table runner or two for the fundraising auction we are having in August. Our last auction was a success...but we still need about 7000.00 dollars for our trip. I am hoping we get it soon because all of this fundraising can wear a person out!
Rob is working 7pm until 7am and it is hard on all of us..but even harder on him to adjust ..this is his first week so I am sure by the end of the month it will get easier. I no longer need daycare though...I am just hoping when school gets out this week that they will let him sleep until I get home from school.
Well I should go clean some more...in all of my free time --I haven't gotten to clean and I miss it..only because I hate having such a filthy house!

1 comment: