Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall Beginings

Well football for our family has officially started and Clarissa had her first soccer practice. She was excited and nervous all at the same time. All I could think the whole time is ...She is so much like her mother..she does not have natural grace or athletic abilities. She kept placing the ball perfectly with her hands before she would kick it....lol. SO obviously we need to work with her...and she runs like a girl...oh well good thing she is one.
We went camping at RimRock last weekend we were rained on but it was fun. They had a live band and also two days of sword fighting, medieval style with foam swords and Shields..That is just what the doctor ordered for the kids! So the boys spent most of their time fighting or in the pool.
Clarissa was in tears because a little boy ( JOsh our friends little guy) had a crush on her and told her she was " one gorgeous wady and he just wanted to kiss her" well obviously like most women she cried and got totally disgusted by it..so much so that you can't even mention it now without the tears spilling freely. How tragic..I know.
I am starting a new job today. I got a job at the local fabric store...very part-time ..I think anyway and she is willing to work around my school schedule..so it seems to be a perfect fit for me.
Fall is representing so many new beginnings for me that it almost seems like it should be spring...but things are settling down in some areas and the weather is getting colder..Fall is my favorite time of year...I love apples and pie, cider and the warm colors of fall. All those warm colors make me happy and I love to bundle up in nice comfy sweaters...
I hope fall brings everyone the same happiness and comfort it brings me.

No comments: