Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's May...Hurray!

HI All ,
Today is the first day of May...I am sure that is exciting for some people...it is exciting for me because I know I only have 5 weeks left of this quarter...UGH! I took way to many credits and it is to late to back out now...I will never take 25 credits again..so to all the people that told me I shouldn't do it....You were right! I pretty much have no life! I get up at 5:00 am to study...go to school...come home, eat lunch and study until bedtime. Rob has been having to take care of the kids and clean ( he doesn't do very much cleaning...our house is embarrassing..but he is keeping enough dishes clean so we can eat). I make dinner and eat dinner with my family...and that is about it.
I am getting a 4.0 in only one class..thank God it is a class I need for nursing! Philosophy I am getting a C...I think I can raise this grade..depending on how well I do on my research project..UGH! I have been scoring 100% on all of my assignments..and I scored a 90% on my mid terms..it is the first week of assignments and the first test that have brought my grade down so much...I didn't understand it all at first. I am struggling with algebra a little also--I am getting C in that class...it was my last test that brought my grade down..I think I could have gotten at least a B, but there was construction on the way to school and I was late to class 15 minutes, to take my test and I didn't get to finish the test. Yeah, and college isn't like high school...they don't care! HAHAHA! So that had been my week of mid terms! Oh well..as long as I pass...The only classes i absolutely have to get an A in..are the pre-req's for nursing.
The puppies are doing well...they are so cute! They are walking around and playing. ChiChi is feeling at home because she has turned into a YAPPER! great just what I didn't want! Anyway..she is cute and I love her! So I will deal with her imperfections!
Jeri is excited because next weekend in the Avril concert---so we will be heading to Spokane. Rob took the boys paint balling last weekend..I have a feeling this is going to be an every weekend pastime..although I am a little worried about the bruises...it is so bad...I feel like it is a bit of child abuse , but the boys assure me it isn't. Poor Preston, came home with huge welts...I didn't want him to go in the first place because he is so young, I don't know if he understands what he is getting himself into?? But he assured me he has fun ....oh well.
Well there is our update...I hope you are all enjoying the spring and sunshine!

No comments: