Sunday, April 20, 2008

Windows, fence and homework.........

Hi To all.......
Well this last week we had all of our windows replaced......had a new fence installed and I have had a mountain of homework! I Am actually starting to enjoy philosophy...to a degree. I like to hear the differing responses, but I think it would be bad for my soul to continue being in the class ( if it were to be long term). I pray everytime I enter that class , just so God will protect me from the enemy! Funny thing there are other christians in the class--and sometimes we all miss a few of the same things because I think God is looking out for us! HE is so amazing! I get so nervous that the atheists are going to rip me to shreds when I post my GOdly answers.....it tears apart my guts until the lesson is over! ANyhow--other than that....All of my classes are going well...I have to get on-line and visit a math tutor for some of my lessons--but I seem to be doing well otherwise. I am also taking speech and I am learning alot about preparing a speech.....However once I get on the podium...all I can think is humna..humna...humna...I need to get better at actually speaking! IT is really hard when he gives you something personal to talk about and I am such a bawl baby.......I can't focus! BUt this last week...it was an impromptu speech...we had to draw a card and present a speech that minute...I drew the card that said talk about the best gift you have ever recieved...had I had time to talk about something serious it would have been a child or God's blessings...However--I kept it light and talked about my strawberry shortcake Sing along tape that said (my mom dubbed over) --C is for Charisma..While SS was saying the abc'c..... I was 5 and I thought SS knew who I was...I was so excited! I waited SS to mention me on the cartoon Saturday mornings( she never did). I made my classmates laugh with all of my enthusiasm! SO I think I did well on that speech! We shall see with my grade!
My kids brought home report cards this last week and all of them got good grades ...except one which shall remain nameless...but what really upsets me is .....SHE will not accept responsibility for her actions! Ugh are we ever going to get this? Anyhow.....I told her if she doesn't get grades under control by the time Avril comes---She won't go to the concert..so maybe that will motivate her!
The kids are all doing well otheriwse--we are having Prestons birthday on Friday.....and he will be 8..my little tiny baby Preston...boohooo! BUt Rob put up the trampoline yesterday for his party on Friday ...we are having a trampoline backyard BBQ party..after school. Lots of fun!
Anyway--I am heading off to our car wash/ bake sale --it is a fundraiser tohelp earn money for a mission trip I am going to go on in Nov. I am so excited--I hope it warms up! Everyone pray that we earn alot of money!

1 comment:

Gladden Family said...

So you figured out the trampoline? I hope it wasnt too difficult and that your kids enjoy it. Talk to you later!