Monday, April 7, 2008

The second week of school, Spring quarter

HI to all my friends,
Well this is the second week of school . I feel like it is already the 10th week....UGH! I spent all weekend doing homework. Rob took the boys to Cusick, Gpa brown is making kayaks for the kids. HE needed to take measurements and the kids tested it out. We had Jeri's limo party on Friday night. It was a success, I think the girls had such a good time. Of course, after we picked up all the girls and were on the way to Moses Lake, my batteries died in my camera. I asked Jeri if it was OK to stop at Wally's so I could buy some...she said Yes and the girls were excited to go to Wally's . They made up the story that we were a traveling band. I was their agent , so I had to walk in front of them. Since Jeri was the birthday girl she was the lead singer. We went to Paradise for dinner which was really a nice place and it was so cute........
One of the girls gets her salad and says to me on the sly........Am I supposed to use a special fork? Then ONe of the girls asked me " what are these for?" motioning to the neatly folded napkins in the water glass. ( that was halfway through our salad) I told her they are napkins, you are supposed to put them on your lap. The glass was her water glass. Then she spilled something on the table, she leans over and whispers " Can I wipe this with my napkin? It was all so cute. They said the nicest place they had ever eaten was Red Robin. All in all it was a good night.
JEri screeched with delight when she opened her gifts......Rob and I had bought her tickets to Avril Lavigne...she gets to take one friend....I told her not to decide right away, the concert in a month away. I don't want it to turn out like the limo list.....2 months before her birthday she was telling girls that they could go in the limo for her birthday, the list changed every week......I hate that. I don't want her to feel obligated to anyone...this is her gift and I want her to take someone she really likes.
WEll I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: