Monday, May 4, 2009

Rob is back to work today

yay! Rob is back at work today--I know it will take some getting used to because he has been home for three weeks so he is going to be very tired for the next couple of weeks when he is home but hopefully the recovery will happen quickly.

We have taken up tennis as a family recently. It is so much fun and I played a tiny amount in high school but not really..lol. Anyway, Bryce thought he would just go on the court and beat me and I BEAT HIM ...it is killing him that his fat , out-of-shape mother beat him on the courts so the competition is ON! and I get bragging rights this whole week. Mind you if I played anyone with skills I would lose...but the fact that I beat BRYCE is a big deal around here because ...oh how he hates to lose.

So we decided we would make a tournament ...2 weeks from last weekend. We are inviting our friends and making a poster board with all the brackets..BRyce is in charge of that part and we will just start out rolling a dice to match up the first set of matches (who plays who to start...I don't want any cheating!) and then the competition is ON! We have prizes for first, second and third place. There will be 16 competitors. The Horton-Dickinson Tournament is in the works! Nothing like a little healthy competition and it gives our family something to work towards and it is fun to have these family activities. Plus the kids love it when we organize these things.

Things are going well with school....the load is light, haven't been stressed at all. That part is nice. I have been working in my yard..trying to get things planted and making a few new flower beds because those are my favorite thing about yards. I have been focusing on the front yard...and that will be done soon--so on to the back...that is a far bigger project and I am a bit overwhelmed as to where I should start...oh well another day.
Well---I think I will be able to post more often now that I will be back into Charisma's routine...and not post-op Rob's routine.
Have a good day!

No comments: