Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh, How time flies by......

Well let's see....It's been awhile. Rob had back surgery. It was successful. I think I have my husband back. He is a much better mood not being in so much pain and he is stretching more than he has in years and he is moving better than he has in a very long time! What a blessing!
We had Preston's 9th birthday....and he had friends over for a trampoline/pinata party...what chaos but kids love that! I can't believe my little guy is 9! Doesn't seem possible.
We also had our annual Flashlight egg hunt the night before Easter ...it was smaller than usual but that was also a blessing because of everything happening around here lately. Small is a relative term...because the people that were here thought there was alot ..lol...
We are having some issues with one of the schools here and I am hoping to resolve that soon.
Rob and I are going to school full-time but on-line so things around the house have been getting the help it needs....I have gone through and unpacked everything that was in storage, gone through all the rooms in the house except mine---which still needs to be done. We have a TON of stuff to donate to the mission yard sale. I just need to do some deep cleaning...I haven't gotten that far yet. I organized and put up new shelves for my crafting scrapbooking stuff and cleaned out "stuff" got rid of a ton of crafting books on amazon and such...I love that site! But I replaced them with new books--can't help myself. They should do a swap...that would be awesome!

I have been working in the flower beds alot ..all of this sunshine makes me want to work in the yard....my tulips and daffodils are bloomed and so pretty..just waiting for my iris' next.... trying to get my lawn fertilized and full....especially after the hit it took in fall with the construction from the city ..ugh!

So many things to do ..so little time!
Well I hope you are all finding sunshine in your day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I had a problem with one of the schools in Ephrata also, I hope you get it resoved soon, no fun!