Sunday, April 5, 2009

Today my oldest child is 14!

We had her party on Friday night..it was a little bit of a bummer because it was Spring break and only a few friends showed up ..but I almost think it was better for our house and the kind ladies that hosted our Mary Kay party.
We had a TON of food. we made sub sandwiches, chips, pasta salad and green salad. Jeri requested a chocolate cherry cake and of course soda.
The ladies came and taught the girls how to scrub their faces and put on moisturizer and then apply make-up. It was a good experience and I think that some of us old rookies will even be making some switches on some of our products because we liked alot of Mary Kay products.
Jeri has been practicing for some time on how to apply her make-up, so she did really well.
AS much as teenagers are such a pain in the neck...I am thankful to be experiencing all of this and I see what a blessing Jeri is in my life...
SO happy birthday to my Sweet Girl! I hope this next year is FABULOUS!

No comments: