Thursday, April 9, 2009

I forgot....preaching in Vegas!


I forgot to post a picture of the only spiritual thing I saw in Vegas....I felt many spiritual things but they don't exactly have any churches on the Vegas Strip....but I saw these guys with microphones and everything! Despite the fact that I know their hearts are in the right place..I feel ( no judgement) that they were probably not winning much for God that day. I think preaching fire and brimstone to people who think they are have a great time in Sin city isn't exactly the way to lead people to GOd..but maybe I am wrong.

They handed me a flyer but I told the " I AM A BELIEVER!" and kept walking..they were actually the only people handing out things that I would touch..I am sure any of you who have been to Vegas know what I am talking about!

No comments: