Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Vegas Part 3




Hoover Dam







Wednesday we took a tour to the grand Canyon. We lucked out with our tour bus guide he was fabulous! We also got to have 3 hours at the Grand Canyon which was nice because some of the competing buses didn't stay that long--they would stay for a half an hour and then leave. I can't imagine not getting at least 3 hours time, I could have stayed there all night.
It was so Amazing, it looked almost fake like a back drop or something because it was so beautiful. When I see a wonder of the world like that it makes me wonder how some people don't believe in God...because it was so magnificent.
I was living on about 3 hours of sleep. But All of us girls sat next to someone different on the bus..it was kind of funny because i think we all sat next to people that complimented us.
I sat next to a man who was a geologist and he was here on business, but on the other side of me was a southern couple that were just sweet as can be Christians and they were using there timeshare to vacation never had been to Vegas and don't plan on ever coming back. HAHA! just an enjoyable couple to be with during such a great trip.
Melissa sat next to a spunky old single gal who was vacationing alone and kind of had a man hating streak about her but she was also very in dependant and wanted to live life to the fullest. Carla sat next to a gal traveling by herself I think she had raised a son as well and they seemed to be teamed up appropriately..isn't it funny how God works?
We stopped at the hoover dam on the way there and on the way back so I have pictures during the day and at night.

No comments: