Monday, June 14, 2010

Clarissa's 7th birthday.

Clarissa had her 7th birthdya party on Friday. She kept telling me she wanted a water party just like last year) and the weather man kept saying rain on Friday..I kept asking her what plan "b" would be..she kept telling me not to worry it would be fine......she was right! Very hot day!
The party went well she had lots of friends from school and several of our friends.
The graduation ceremony for Big Bend was friday night as well..I opted out of graduation as I think that I will still be in school come fall anyway.....so it doesn't actually feel like a graduation.
Saturday was an interesting day...The Heim's called because their motor home broke down and they needed help finding a mechanic..so theypulled in for a couple of minutes for Rob to help them...it was nice to chat for a time.
Yesterday (Sunday)..we took the kids to rimrock again.....Beautiful hot day...I was in the sun for about 5 minutes and got burned...How is that possible? I just relaxed and read by the pool while the kids swam....Rob even went swimming for a time.
Last thursday was the last day of school and that is always a bittersweet time..the kids are happy to have the break but they miss their friends and of course our house gets switched around alot because of visitation which is always an adjustment.
Well I hope you all have a great week and that you may feel blessed in your everyday lives.

No comments: