Thursday, September 9, 2010

Memorial day weekend.

We had a great weekend. We took the kids to Rim Rock Meadows again...The Steppe's , Carla and Stacey met us up there as well...along with the White's and Ponozzos. We had such a nice time..relaxing and fun. We played "Catch Phrase" which is always fun and brings out lots of laughter.
The kids played boffer swording and went swimming. Jeri also had her first kiss...disturbing as that is (for her parents).....she is talking on the phone all week with her friends about it.
Clarissa got to stay an extra day with the Whites up there..so she could have a sleep over with Katie..they played so well and it is rare that Clarissa gets to have play dates or stay anywhere so I let her.
I started commission quilting last week and the blessings just keep rolling in...I think I have done 7 quilts so far..... YIPEE! I bout an INNOVA quilting machine which costs more than my car...(I know) but I get to quilt for my payements..so far this month I have had enough jobs to pay my payment ..now anything I do is extra! But Next week I will be gone to Seattle for some quilting classes all week..WOOOOHOOOO! Investments in the business.
School is going well...I was a bit stressed over the weekend....but I think I now have everything under control and I am just buzzing along..Next week will be my first test of course!
Preston and COle have their first football game this weekend in Othello. They aren't really looking forward to playing Othello becuase they say they don't take care of their feild so there is dog poop everywhere..GROSS!
Rob has an MRI on Friday for his back it is acting up again...plese pray! I am hoping there is no more surgeries..but if there has to be...I told him he had to get it done before the end of December because we have already met our deductible for this year with Cole's surgery..so I don't want to pay again.( Hey it's a logical thing..right?)
Bryce is being teased every night at the dinner table about his Beiber hair..which I happen to think is cute...and he actually traded shower times..so he could shower in the morning because he has to fix his hair??? How long has he teased Jeri about having to fix her hair?
Preston showed proof yesterday in a picture that he at least brushed his hair one day in his life...lol.
Carl.....makes fun of the beiber hair....but can't stand anything in his eyes...if his hair even starts to hang aropund his ears it bothers him and he begs for a cut..so I doubt he will ever have the long shaggy hair....he is such a sweet boy.
Clarissa has been grounded for two weeks from treats for not cleaning her room....she is so stubborn..so now I am taking away her markers and crayons and paper..I think these are the only objects that will motivate her..she doesn't have attachment to "things" but she loves her "art" supplies. SO I have to take her down with these...silly girl.
Well that is our update as of lately.....I have to get ready for work..I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: