Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sept. 21st 2010

Today is a sick day. I came home from my trip with a bit of a cold and it has progressively gotten worse. Carla called last night I told her I just haven't the energy to even quilt...She said "Now we know you are really sick!"
Yeah..I actually did other things because when you leave home for five days and Rob gets to rule the house..well I came back to filth! SO I can only stand it for so long even being sick..have to do something about it.
I need to get some homework done today and I called into work..nobody wants to catch my virus anyway...so very good.
We had a family meeting last night to once again discuss chores..I have tried teh finance plan...awards...punishments and everything in between...nothing! These kids are killing me!
SO now we are using different tactics.....I will let you know how it works.

All of my classes in Tacoma went well last week..I didn't learn as much as I had hoped....but it was a good experience none the less.
I have lots of samples I need to put together for the shop...for my classes no time!
The kids all have dentist appts coming up..we are waiting to hear the results of Rob's MRI on his back..maybe another surgery in his future and things just keep truckin along.
I feel fall in the air.....LOVE fall...but hoping that I can stp and smell the cider in these times..because time just keeps getting away from me.
Well I hope you all have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

t's such a tickety-boo site. imaginary, extraordinarily stimulating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://wykataloguj.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,3090/]opony[/url]

Anonymous said...

Moncler Nantes Black Hooded Down Long Coat is a big temptation for everyone they cann’t resist.