Wednesday, May 30, 2007

May 30th

Well Today I am heading off to work, and then the laundry mat --I love going to laundry mat b/c all of my laundry takes about 2 hours to complete--HOwever--the cost is expensive with this much laundry--and I don't have a choice since our washer is broken. So the 4 boys and I will get it all done before dinner--whew!

WE are also having company for dinner tomorrow night so on top of all the yard work I have to get done tonight--Rob and I will be scrubbing everything on the inside tonight--well as much as we will possibly be able to do anyway--with all of these kids running around it gets pretty hard!

LAst night was so fuuny --I forgot to mention it---While MElissa and I were working to get a tree stump out of the back garden---a few of the boys were hanging around talking to us and BRyce just starts singing this song" TAke a look at my Girlfriend" it is so funny--then a few of the other kids start chiming in--hahaha--you just have to hear them---it reminds me of when I was a kid and I would sing the songs off of the radio.

Today I feel so bad--for the last year--every wed. I go to lunch with my friend,Donna and today I kept thinking it was thursday for some reason and I totally forgot our lunch date--I am so spacey sometimes! I feel terrible and I am going to make that up to her somehow--but we are going to have lunch tomorrow! Sorry Donna!
We got out sand today and picked up the rototiller--so half of us will be working on the sand while the other half is working on the lawn--My yard is going to look so nice by next week--I can already see it coming together--our neighbors probably can't cuz it looks as if a tornado has hit--but they will love us again in a few weeks after we get everything in order! And this weekend we should have the pool up and running which will be really nice b/c it is already getting into the 90's here--YUCK! I keep looking at our grass spot in the front hoping to see some little sprouts--but nothing yet--I know I am a little in-patient--but I am working on it!

3 comments:

Donna Hodgson said...

Poor Donna! I suggest you buy her lunch and also get her a gift card from her favorite quilt shop! That should make it up to her, right??? :P...signed Anonymous...

Charisma said...

WINK! WINK! I just may do that!

Donna Hodgson said...

You had better NOT!!! I was only teasing....!!!