Thursday, May 31, 2007

May 31st

Well--I am getting ready to start my day and I am looking forward to my lunch date! ( I will not forget today!) I feel like I have so much to do for our company tonight--I scrubbed the bathroom last night and put all of my clean clothes away after we worked in the yard. And I still feel as if I have so much cleaning to do --Rob cleaned the Kitchen--woohoo!

After we hauled all of that sand to the pool area last night Rob decided he needs more sand--so I guess we will be working on that again today also--and I am over all of that sand! I keep thinking it will be over soon---HAHA! MElissa & Rob Rototilled about half of the backyard last night so it shouldn't take long to finish all of that--tonight. We were supposed to go to Gabe's wedding on Friday , now Rob is saying he doesn't want to go --so I guess I will be able to work on the yard for a few extra days then--I really just want to be done with all of this and be able to just maintain--I am tired ! Well I am heading off to work--and I will check back later!
Well today--I didn't do any work in the yard--other than watering--I decided to take a break--I went grocery shopping and I went to dinner at Michelle's house instead of hosting at mine b/c I needed a break! The kids played on her big water slide and everyone had fun! I get home to water the lawn and I find another broken window--and it is double pain glass and it is broken from the inside and it is in the boys' room --this is the 5th broken window and I am tired of replacing windows--and it is always a big mystery as to how the windows get broken--we usually find out months later after the kids think we have calmed down--I am have tempted to just board them up until the kids leave home! So for every step we take towards getting things done we take 3 steps back--today I found out that we won't be able to get sod either, b/c they changed the way they run the operation at the sod farm and I can no longer afford to get sod! So I am in the process of finding out how much hydro seeding will cost--I hope it is cheaper!

No comments: