Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday June first

Well today I took the day off b/c We were supposed to go to GAbe's wedding--HOwever Rob informed me he had to work--so we stayed home--SO MElissa took the day off b/c she had to take her kids to CLe Elum and I had to take mine to Ritzville --SO she and I went to breakfast and then we went to get our nails done --but the salon was to busy--so we decided to hit some of the local shops to waste time until the salon died down a bit--I was very good and didnt spend any money--ANd MElissa spent her gift certificates--then we went back to the salon--While MElissa was getting her nails done I went to the scrapbooking store with Michelle and I spent my gift certificate! Then Rob and I went and got another load of sand--so when I got back from Ritzville and ate dinner--we un-loaded all of the sand to the backyard--Melissa started working on a flower bed and I picked a few weeds while Rob worked on the pool. This pool is just a big headache! We are missing some parts --so tomorrow we will be on the hunt looking for them.
So now MElissa and I are going to clean up and start scrapbooking since we bought some new supplies today. So I will check in tomorrow and let you know what kid of prgress we have made!!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Charisma, You're such a slacker! Come on...get with it....DO some yard work, for crying out loud!!! :)

PS...my back patio is looking cosier and cosier. See you later. Love you!