Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday June 30th

Well I didn't blog last night--I didn't have alot to blog about--I went to dinner with Melissa and we chose to go to Skippers--which I am glad we did, B/C Skippers in Moses lake is closing , so today is their last day, I guess Melissa and I were the only people that liked that place--hmm.. I don't know why it didn't make it.
SO last night Melissa and I tore the wall-paper off of the last wall--- And I finished painting it this morning. Rob has started putting up the trim and molding , so that should be done today ( the downstairs anyway) And he is making a trip to the dump as we speak so we can load up the trailer for another trip to the storage unit. And tonight while Rob is down working at the shop I will take the kids to the laundry mat for some Great Saturday night excitement! Anyone want to join US??I will be happy to get a new washer--it just seems crazy to go buy one now cuz then I would just have to move it--so I will wait until we buy another house and then have one delivered. All of the painting is done except a few touch ups here and there. SO now it is just cleaning everything and getting Rob packed to go. And some bigger jobs that we need to have Rob do on his limited amount of time before he leaves us! He starts his new job on Thursday. We had another realtor come out and look at the house and she appraised it higher than the last guy --so I am happy about that, of course, she saw it when it was halfway done with all of the work--so we are going to make almost double what we paid for it! Yikes! That is so exciting!

No comments: