Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Another day in Ephrata

Well Today We were supposed to hear something but the company told Rob to call back on FRIDAY! Geez---the suspense is killing me! I just want a time line!
Rob is working late the rest of the week--I can't wait until he doesn't have to work until midnight anymore just to make a few bucks! SO I cleaned out our entry way closet and packed everything except a few light jackets that we may need thru the summer. I started going thru the sewing room--for the last 5 months it is has really just been a storage room--shoving things in there here and there--so Melissa and I were a bit overwhelmed but we went thru a few things--and I need to get some boxes b/c I have used all the ones I brought home already--which seemed like alot! after I get the sewing room packed with all of the things i can live without for a while--then I am going to put my scrapping tables in there and my sewing table so that I will have some things to do while I am here by myself with all of our kids. I cant pack up everything! SO I guess I better sign off --so I can get some more cleaning done! I hope everyone has a great night!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Charisma, clean like Mary Poppins! Just *snap* your fingers and sing. It will be done in no time!! :)