Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 26

Well today--I am back at work! I like my job however--it is difficult to be here when I keep thinking of the million things I can be doing at home. It is hard when you have such a huge project that needs to be done to leave it and tend to other duties. We have 2 families interested in our house now and I am scared b/c it is not even ready to put on the market yet--and they are really wanting to get in and look and I am afraid if we sell our house that fast that we will be homeless b/c Rob has a 90 day probation period at his new job and the financing company said he will have to wait until that is completed before we can finance anything--or the company he is working for will have to write a letter stating he will be a permanent employee. So Pray for us!! I am afraid of what is going to happen , I know God is making all of this possible, and he is taking care of every detail for us. It is all in his timing!
SO today when I get home--I am going to start painting the boys' room--I am just now getting to that! and then I have to peel wallpaper off of a wall in the family room and paint that wall--I think by tomorrow I will have all painting done--then we just have trim work to paint and cut. We also have to make a trip to storage again tonight and then we will load the trailer for another dump run. So hopefully by this next weekend --our house will actually be ready to show???maybe!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I know how hard it is to be patient and know that God has everything under control, but he does. He knows where you guys are going to live, he knows when your house is going to sell, so no need to worry, God has already handled it, he has done all the worrying for you =) Glad you had so much fun this weekend, we love Wonderland. I wish there was something fun like that over here!