Wednesday, June 13, 2007

painting day!

HI all!
well today I went to work--got up late again--this is becoming The norm this week --and I look like HECK! haven't been fixing my hair so everyone can tell I am not getting up in time for work-HAHAHA! I get alot of comments when my hair isn't fixed--oh well. WEll after I got off of work--I came home to finish the trim in JEri's room--and then we went to an early dinner and the golden arches! whew--I know big spenders! Then Rob went back to work and I started the bathroom--I have the first coat on--now I have to wait for it to dry. SO maybe tomorrow that will be done. I cant wait for all of this to be done--so I can relax a little and just enjoy--the rest of my time here! OK--well I better go water the lawn--so it will grow--funny how that works!

3 comments:

Donna Hodgson said...

Charisma, you've been smelling too much paint fumes. Your hair looks fine/great to me! Sheesh...tell your co-workers to mind their own hair!!! You have a life to live and it doesn't involve "your do"!

So when's the house party? Love you!

Heather said...

When your done do you want to come paint my house???

Charisma said...

HEather--YOua re so funny--no--I am cured for painting!