Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A very Godly day

Well today started out just like any other--I got up late--didn't have time to fix my hair--thank goodness for the new clippies and then I got to work--planned on my lunch date with DOnna--had a great lunch talked Quilting--never a boring subject to us! And then when I got back to the office --I got a call from Melissa someone was interested in our house if we put it on the market--so I strolled over to talk to this co-worker and she is very interested in coming to look at our house to see if it will meet her needs--and mind you while all of this was happening--Rob was at his second interview in Spokane he applied for an entry level position--they want to hire him on as a manager--they are not yet sure when he will start but when they call him --he needs to be ready to start there in 1-2 weeks--so there it is in a nutshell--I will most likely be moving unless the job here opens up. It is scary to change our lives---and I will be sad to leave all of my friends here--and I have knots in my stomach thinking about it--we have had a good life here--but we are being directed elsewhere. ( as of his moment)
Today we put Clarissa's fish into his bowl and she thinks he is "weawy Spesial" haha ! teh Kids played with their friends and I avoid yard work at all costs--Tomorrow we are getting company again--so I guess I will not be able to work tomorrow either--darn!

No comments: