Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday

Hi All,
Today I am very tired! I am not sleeping well! I hate this! I have lost Charisma somewhere and I can't find her--someone please help me! hehe
I am usually so exhausted, once I hit the pillow i just fall asleep--but lately I get to my bed and I Ly there waiting for sleep to find me--the only good part about that is that I find more time to pray! Cuz what else am I gonna do while I am lying there?
I just got some more boxes so my packing may actually get done tonight and I have been reading up on hydro seeding this morning--so I can better water my lawn--for the next week or 2! Hopefully we haven't ruined our lawn--we are water a couple of times a day, however--I just want to see some progress! Patience is a virtue--I know, I know! I am just missing that one!
So the plan for tonight is to finish packing sewing room, mow the front lawn, and fix the 2 downstairs windows that our lovely children broke( we usually find out after they broke it and then none knows how it broke--until months later after the parents have calmed down) It seems every summer we have to replace a few windows--and most of the time they are broken from the inside?? wonder why??
and then I have to pack our clothes for the weekend b/c we are going to Silverwood on Saturday--I can't wait to have some fun!

2 comments:

Donna Hodgson said...

Pack your sewing room up. I'll send Jade over with his pickup truck. I'll keep very very good care of it while you settle in. :)

Heather said...

I hope you guys had fun at Silverwood, that is a trip we are doing this summer also! Seems like the move and stuff is happening fast =( If you need help packing, let me know, Im good at it!!