Sunday, June 17, 2007

Saturday

Hello All!
Well today--I got up to a late start and loaded up the car--with a bunch of stuff to take to storage--- had the kids work on cleaning out the boys' room and then I walked over to my friend--Donna's house to give her a quilt pattern--she and I are going to work on it together. SO Rob made a few trips to the storage unit --we all went out to lunch--then when we got back --we started cleaning the up-stairs--Rob had to replace a window and he touched up all the paint on the trim and Melissa and I worked on CLarissa's room and the bathroom---then after we got all of that cleaned we worked on the living room and kitchen....we are exhausted! SO all we have left up-stairs to do is my bedroom and the upstairs will be completely finished with all of the thinning out and cleaning!

No comments: