Sunday, June 3, 2007

more work

Hi everyone--well today was also a scorcher--it about killed ROb and I and Melissa was enjoying every little bit of it( I have since named her the Gardening NAZI) Melissa loves to work in the yard --and she loves to plan things and she seems to be able to see the finished product--we all on the other hand can only see the massive sun beating down on us and the massive amount of work she is making us do and it seems the farther along we get-- she adds more things that will just make it as she says --WAH LAH! SO I am so thankful for all of her help and assistance--however--I am looking forward to Tuesday when the lawn people are coming to seed our lawn--cuz then I wont be out digging in that dirt anymore--and pulling weeds--I will only be watering! WHEW!
My house is once again a mess-b/c of all of the dirt and kids stomping all through the dirt yard and then bringing it all inside--this seems to be an endless circle!
WE really need everyones prayers b/c we still have not yet decided where we need to be--and it is getting close to a time when we make a choice between here and SPokane and I just really want to go where GOd leads us and what will be best for our family, none of my kids seem to want to move--they have been telling us it would be OK to move--but they keep sabotaging things--and it finally came out on Friday that most of them do not want to go--and as much as I hate pulling them away--it almost seems as if we dont have a choice b/c Rob has not yet heard from the job here and he is making an appointment on Wed. for the job in SPokane. WHich is another good reason we are putting the yard together b/c if we have to sell it will help get us more moolah! But it is just heart breaking to put all of this time and effort into it-- so someone else can enjoy it--but I guess that is how is usually goes--everyone fixes their house to sell it--so they can make a profit. Well anyway--enough for now--I am going to go get into bed--and I am sure as soon as I hit the pillow I will be fast asleep dreaming of a new lawn--ha!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Show Melissa where I live!!!!
Too bad only Soap Lake gives a "Yard of the Month" award, huh? Post some pics of your yard, too, ok???