Thursday, June 28, 2007

June 28th

Well, Today I am at work! I called a real estate agent and she is coming to look at the house tonight or tomorrow. She is a really nice woman and she was our Agent when we were looking--so I wanted to return the favor to her --b/c when we bought our house she didn't make one dime off of us. She already has someone who may be interested in our house b/c they put a bid in on our neighbors house--our neighbors had 5 bids on their house before it sold a few weeks ago. Amazing! We are going to be struggling to get everything done this weekend --But my-co-worker is coming to look at our house on Monday at 6:00 So hopefully it will look OK . I spoke with our financial officer and he doesn't see any problems with us financing a new house --it will just be a matter of us selling ours--so I need to start looking at homes in Spokane so when ours does sell I will be ready to buy one. I can't believe how quickly all of this is happening but I know God is AMAZING and he is looking out for us every step of the way! So other than all the cleaning and last coat of paint I have to do tonight--That is all I have to say for today--Hopefully tomorrow I will have more info.

No comments: