Tuesday, June 19, 2007

June 19th

Well June is half-way over! How is this possible? 2008 will be here before I know it and I know my biggest changes are yet to come in 2007! anyhoo---

Today we are working on getting a load of furniture to storage, cleaning the basement and then I am going to start painting the boys' room. I have been setting things aside to have a sale--but I am not sure if I really want to do that b/c --it is such a hassle to have a sale--it is so much easier to have goodwill come pick up everything! Well I guess I can decide on that later! Today is going to be an interesting day at work--My boss had to fire a co-worker yesterday and we are going to have to make some adjustments. I will check back later---everyone have a great day!
Well since we were all excited about the co-worker leaving:) We decided to go out for lunch! It was a nice lunch. I didn't get half of the thing I wanted to accomplish done today--I guess I am getting lazy b/c I come home and feel over whelmed by all of the stuff that needs to be done. I cleaned the bathroom floor really well and I picked some other things in the basement--I just done really know where to start --on everything. SO when I get done here I will pick one job and finish that and than make out my plan for tomorrow. Rob is supposed to call the company in Spokane tomorrow sometime after 1:00 so hopefully we will know something tomorrow. Today while I was watching Oprah , CLarissa was outside with the other kids playing in the sprinkler--and I would peak out the window every now and then to make sure she was ok--well when they decided to dry off a bit and relax--apparently she decided to go over and pick our neighbors flowers--then she brought all of the flowers to our yard and started "decorating" our lawn and flower beds with all of the flower heads--I hear a knock at my door with me neighbor holding some of the evidence--She was kind about the whole incident--but I made clarissa apologize to her and explained to her that we can't pick flowers from the garden--once again!

No comments: