Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday, monday!




Well today was a great day b/c I didn't have to work--that starts everything out just great! So I got up dawdled around until lunch then met ROb and MElissa for lunch--I called the lawn guy--apparently he forgot all about us--so I am taking my business elsewhere--that is just rude! My friend Donna called and said my quilt was done--so I went and picked up the quilt it is so pretty --I donate a quilt each year to a breast cancer event that we all started a few years ago and anyway--I had put it together but it needed to be quilted b/c my machine broke and I sent it back to the company --and haven't bought a new one yet--anyway a friend of her quilted it for me and she did a really nice job.


Then Melissa and returned some lawn tools we had borrowed--and meanwhile my brother came to town--so we had to make our trip to Wally world! and now we are all visiting while ROb and Robert are working on their car. We had a bit of fun today when the neighbors dog got loose and was running wild--if there is stray dog to be found in our neighborhood my kids find it and bring it home--well this happened to be a Chihuahua--which was just what my kids needed--after belles unfortunate death--so they babied that little dog until the owner came to pick him up--his name was Taco and he was the sweetest little dog! NO working in the yard today--thank goodness-b/c I am tired--I am sure tomorrow will be a different story--but I am going to enjoy the rest of my night. I keep forgetting to take before pics--so tomorrow I will take an in-between pic--so you will at least see what it looked like before it had a lawn with out all of the weeds. On a funny note--Clarissa still can't pronounce all of her sounds correctly--so she called someone a weirdo the other day--but it comes out WEEDO! SO now our new insult around here is " YOU WEEDO" hahaha
I posted a few pics of me and my brother--I had to force him to take those pics!! haha

No comments: