Thursday, June 14, 2007

Can't wait for tomorrow

I am not really sure why I can't wait for tomorrow b/c the thing is...once I get off of work I come home to work --so this weekend will be no different--other than I guess I don't have a schedule and I will be able to get more done around the house--so that is a few steps closer to being done with all of this work! Today I finished the trim in the bathroom --so we have knocked out another room in the house and can start painting another room--I am cured--I no longer want to to paint AGAIN!! Which makes my husband happy b/c he hates painting and he gets tired of me wanting to paint things over and over as he says--but the thing is --Painting just changes a whole room and it just makes me happy to have different colors. SO anyway b/c of that reason we have to paint everything again to sell it! haha! We also loaded up the trailer with more stuff to put into storage--so guess what we are doing tomorrow?? OUr neighbors came over today and offered us a refrigerator b/c they got a new one and they already had a spare--so we took it--I have always wanted one so we could store extra drinks and such --and now that we are moving, of course, we get one--so we can haul it! Wasn't that nice of them?? I will miss those neighbors! They are the best! I am in the mood to get rid of stuff! I just want to load everything up and get rid of it--the house will be so much easier to clean! So tomorrow --will be a wonderful day simply b/c it is Friday! and I will be almost doen with my work!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

1. You just like the paint fumes...who do you think you're fooling???
2. Bring stuff to my house, but only the good, clean stuff...like all that fabric in your sewing room. For that matter, just pack up your sewing room and I'll keep it for you! How's that for being a friend? :)