Monday, June 18, 2007

Well Today is a new day! Today is Monday and I got up in time for work and the sun was shining and I actually had time to put on my make-up and fix my hair--woohoo! Small wonders! Today I didn't get much done on the home front b/c I am hosting card club---Card club is a group of us gals that get together once a month and we exchange cards--we each make 12 identical cards and than we exchange them--we have a theme every month that we are supposed to follow for our cards. So at the end of the night we should have 12 different cards. This is not the month that I signed up for--but someone else quit the group and they needed a fill in--so it is my night, b/c i may not be here in November which is supposed to be my month. I am making a pineapple upside down cake and I need to finish my cards--so other than that nothing exciting! I am going to try to find time if I can to pack a few more boxes and start cleaning the basement! whew! exciting --I know!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That club sounds fun. I hate packing SO much, thats why we will probably never move!! Have a good day today!

Donna Hodgson said...

So, what was the theme for the card club this month???

Charisma said...

The theme for this month was easy--it was "birthday" --so you could make any type of birthday card.