Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday

HI , Well today the guys did not come to HYDROSEED--what is with this???--there are 2 companies that hydroseed and I have had nothing but problems--although the guy assured me he would come first thing tomorrow morning! whew! SO today Melissa and I went and got bark to finish the areas in the back yard that we sectioned off--so when they do come to put in our lawn the yard is DONE! Rob and I painted Jeris room--so tomorrow we will just have to do the trim and then we are going to put in new carpeting over the weekend. We will just have to re-paint the bathroom and the boys room and then all we have to do down stairs in the trim work around the hardwood floors, so all of that should be done by the end of this weekend. Today was a rough day at work--although during our meeting to solve some staffing issues I decided to take an extra day off during the week to help my fellow co-workers --I am happy to do it since I have so much going on and the kids are home for summer--once school starts it is will a 5 day week--and who knows if I will actually be here by then. I feel like things are actually coming together --although once I get one thing done I feel like I have 10 more to do--oh well ---such as life!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

No hydroseed guy? I'll send you a straw, a bottle of water, and some grass seed. YOU can hydroseed your yard yourself. HAHAHA