Sunday, June 10, 2007

WENT TO SPOKANE today!

Well--Today we got up-- went to Spokane--I picked up a trailer from My aunt's house so we could bring it back to help us make trips to dump and storage--it is kind of beat up but it is useful..Bryce says he doesn't want to be seen with it--he is 10?? Are they worried about this stuff at 10??
I also stopped my mom's house and my Grandma's house to visit with more family and Landon came by my grandma's house to pick up the 3 Horton boys--and that is always sad for me b/c they are going to be with him for 2 weeks!
When we got home Melissa was here ready to start working --we cleaned up the driveway and the patio--and put down some weed blocker--we need to do that some more but we ran out of staples--so we will finish tomorrow--we also planted some more grass seed out front and we watered and got everything ready for the hydro seeding tomorrow! We also planted some flowers my mom sent home with me--I should go back and get more but I was in a hurray to get going earlier--my mom has a ton she needs to clean out--so when I do move back to Spokane between my mom and grandma --I will be set for flowers--hehe!
I drove past the house I was really interested in ...I don't like the location--so Now I am back to square one--YUCK!
I hate house hunting!
Well I will check in tomorrow---I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey there! You guys are so busy. I drove by and looked at a house across the street from yours and yours is lookin good! You will have no problem selling it =) Have a good week! Are you not working anymore??