Sunday, June 3, 2007

Yesterday







Well I forgot to do this yesterday b/c once I sat down to my computer I got into a lengthy discussion with MIchelle on IM--she was working--anyhow!
YEsterday--CLarissa had her Ballet performance--and My mom stopped by here to watch her perform and I thought she was the cutest ballerina on stage:) After her stage debut we went out for lunch and mom went back home--she was going home from Seattle --where she went on vacation with my brother--so Ephrata is on the way to Spokane. GOod timing!
After we said or good-byes we went to wal-mart to exchange /return some things and came home--changed our clothing and got to work in the yard--it was CRAZY HOT! I can't handle this 100 degree weather and we were working--I had to take breaks I can't function in that heat! Melissa loves yard work --this is the reason she is helping us--and she would work out there until mid-night if I let her--she is CRAZY! Rob finished the rototilling--although we are thing of going over a few more spots--then we need to finish leveling today. then we are working at getting some old stumps out---FUN!
here are some pics of Clarissa at her performance:

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Charisma...Hello? You CAN'T work in this heat. Doctor's call it Heat Stroke!

Drink tons of water and spray each other with the garden hose to stay cool IF you have to work out in this. Otherwise, (do I sound like your mother here??) do it when it's cooler...say 3am! Kidding. Do it early in the morning or late in the evening while it's still light out!

Noticed those nifty new shutters while walking to church this morning. Lookin' good! Keep at it. And when you're done..point out our house to Melissa, ok??? Love you!