Saturday, June 9, 2007

Saturday--sage and sun

Well Today is our annual SAge and Sun festival and we aren't enjoying it --I actually call it the Sage and Scum festival b/c it is pitiful for a festival and it brings in a bunch of carnies and any that actually live in town come out to be with their respective people--HAha
Anyway--I have not blogged in a few days--My Mind has been racing for the last 2 days wondering what is gong to happen or actually when things are going to happen--I hate this being in limbo thing--This company can call my husband and he will have to leave us in a week or 2 and we have so many things to do --and the minute he leaves I want to be able to start showing the house--and we have ALOT To do! The guy is going to come hydroseed our LAwn on MOnday! I have been packing like crazy--trying to get all of our personal itmes in storage and out of the house --and I am also going to get rid of a few peices of furniture and also put some furniture in storage so our house will appear bigger for prospective buyers. Rob is trying to work alot of hours and also come home to take down or put together the things I can't and I feel like I am neglecting the kids b/c I am so focused in a million directions--I am not spending alot of time with them--so I think I will do something fun with them tonight or tomorrow! I am in such a hurry to get things done so when ROb has to leave I wont have to worry about how it is all going to get done--and I will be able to relax a little b/c it will be hard enough having him not be with our family for an unknown amount of time--it is going to be difficult. ANyway--I need to get to work--I will write back tonight to give more details.

2 comments:

Donna Hodgson said...

Praying for your peace, Charisma.

Love you.

Heather said...

I could not believe the rain today, your right it is the sage and scum fest! Sounds like you guys are SO busy! Glad everthing is working out for you guys!