Saturday, June 9, 2007

More for today!

HEy everyone--WEll today--We stripped all of the wallpaper from Jeris room--ROb took down her bed last night and we took it to storage today--she has a big loft bed that pretty much took up her whole room--and we have to put new carpet in her room and re-paint. We also stripped the wall-paper from the bathroom so we can repaint that! We also made numerous trips to the storage unit and packed a few more boxes. We also some how managed to clean up a little bit and plant some more grass seed out front! I have so many things going on my mind is going from here to there! I also took a few minutes out of my day to go to our local Quilt show and I could have spent the whole day there looking at quilts--there is just something about a quilt--I can look at any quilt and see something beautiful about it! I wish I could be that way with alot of other things! I also found out today our local scrapbooking store is going out of business b/c her husband got a management position --they don't know know where they are going to be placed so they are shutting down their doors, BOy! Did I plan this right or what! Right when I am leaving so is the scrapbook store! Although--I know I will be coming back to town --I have many friends here--and I will be making trips to our quilt store here b/c it has the best deal on fabric and the RETREATS! My friend Donna and I are going to plan one! We have done a few together and they are so FUN!

2 comments:

Donna Hodgson said...

Question? Did you see the quilt show and THEN read my blog? I love that you agree with me on the "best of show". Stop stressing...God is in control-not you! Love you!

Yeah...quilt retreats! Gotta plan one...

Charisma said...

Actually--I read your blog first however--I did'nt really remember which one you had chosen--but also I have to say the picture doesnt do it justice--it is really a beautiful quilt.