Tuesday, June 5, 2007

just another day in paradise

Well today--I had to work--I know you all feel sorry for me--ha! Rob has another interview with this company in Spokane--( which I had the connections to set him up in the first place--wink!) anyway--they actually want him to come in tomorrow for another interview and they like his resume so much they want to hire him for a management position--good in the way that it is more money--bad in the way that they don't know when they will be able to place him. So we are just going to continue to make progress on our house and hopefully here from the job here-- IF he doesn't get the job here it will buy us more time to get as much money for the house as we can! Today I had lunch with my friend Donna again and it was really nice--we usually have lunch once a week but this week we are lunching twice--and us women never run out of things to talk about--so we will have to play catch up by tomorrow.
My 4 boys had their lyons club dinner tonight--which is always a high honor in our house--and a couple of my kids happened to be the top kid mileage wise in their class--Kudos !
I went to Wenatchee tonight to pay a few bills and hit Costco--cuz with my family---we have to shop wholesale when we can--haha--my big ticket item tonight??/ Toilet Paper-haha! I hate that! I was half tempted to buy this really cute scrapbook kit--but I didn't I am just having a great amount of self control--I am so proud of me! Although we had to stop by petco and Clarissa talked me into another fish---hers died a few weeks ago and it just hasn't been the same since Sushi went to heaven to be with BElle. So her new fish is blue and his name is Oscar like the the shark tales guy?? Well --I am going to hit the hay--and I will check in tomorrow!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

OOOOOOoooooo....TP. I see how things "rank" at your house!! :)