Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday

HI Friends and Family--Well today I got up late for work again--this whole thing is wearing me down--I usually get up before the alarm clock even thinks about going off--and I just haven't been getting enough sleep--I am like this anytime that I have a big project--I have even been known to stay up all night to finish a project(quilt,scrapbook--anything that keeps my brain thinking) anyway--so today the hydro seeding was done by 9:30 am--woohooo!! EXCITING!!
So now it will just be a matter of keeping it moist enough to grow. I took the carpet and padding out of Jeri's room and the tack strip--so this weekend we should be able to get her room finished. I also packed up our laundry room--so I knocked another room out! I wish I had something funny or insightful to write about--but I am actually just lucky to be writing this--so I hope I am more spunky tomorrow! hahahaha!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Want I should telephone you at say...5am...to make sure you're up and at 'em??? Just a suggestion :)