Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Day off! wooohoooo!!

HI ALL,
Well Today I had the day off--and I feel like I am in slow motion...I woke up and Melissa was here so she took Clarissa and I to breakfast. After breakfast we came back did a 2nd coat of paint in boys room and then Melissa went home to work on her house a bit. I decided to watch a bit of TV while waiting for my kids to get home--I fell asleep--so much for getting anything done right? so I woke up just as kids were getting home and I gave Clarissa some lunch. Then Rob decided I needed to go to home depot for some supplies so he can start working when he gets home and the kids have been dying to go to wal-mart since Grandma gave them money over the weekend! So I braved the wild and took them--Oh my--I am sure people thought we were crazy--I had kids everywhere trying to decide what they wanted--so I had to shop around a bit and wait b/c they had a line to have paint mixed--so it took them about 45 minutes to get my gallon of paint ready. Oh well--I went thru the home fashions and started dreaming about what colors I would like in my new house......and the kids decided what kind of decorations they want in their new rooms--the boys all want camouflage and Jeri picked out some really GROOVY patterned flowers--and bright kind of colors--they were really cute and Clarissa picked out the cutesy flowers and light pastel colors that I love! SO anyway--I have an idea of what the kids would like in their rooms when we start all over again.Today I finished painting the boys room and I have 1 coat of trim done--so tomorrow I will finish trim . I will finish taking down wall paper tonight on just one wall--in the family room and start painting , so that will be done tomorrow. Rob has to finish a car--that he is fixing on the side. which I hope will be tonight because pretty soon I will be done with my projects and I have no idea how to do some of his.

No comments: