Monday, July 2, 2007

Monday

Good Morning!
Well I am at work--trying to start my day and worried about all of the things I can be doing at home--oh well--one day at a time, right?
We have a family coming to look at the house today and there are so many things we still need to finish, and I need to make calls today and see if I can hire someone to install carpet. We decided to put new carpet on the stairs as well as Jeri's room and there is no way Rob is going to be able to do the stairs. SO I think it would not take an experienced person very much time--and we already have carpet and padding. So anyway--other than the carpet and some more trim and transition flooring , we still have to put up the pool and then we have a few other little cosmetic things we need to change. So when Rob leaves on wed. night if all of these things are done I am going to list it. I don't think it will be done--I am wondering if we will ever be done! I will keep everyone posted--b/c I have nothing exciting to write about other than that! haha

No comments: