Friday, July 6, 2007

PRAISE GOD!

Well I have good news today---I found my beloved Dog --I am so happy, I cried! I am faxing all info to Spokane-- proof that we have her rabies up-to-date and that we have her licensed--fees are much more expensive in Spokane , anyway--Thank you to all who were praying and such for my dog. I have had her for almost 12 years and I know she only has a few years left but no one can take care of her like we can and I love her she is a part of my family --and I have been grieving for the past few days.
Rob left for Spokane--his first day was yesterday --he said it was very busy--I am sure he is not used to the hustle and bustle as the Napa in Ephrata was probably much more laid back:). Tonight I am preparing for my yard sale --my yard sale is tomorrow from 8-? ( whenever I get to hot to be outside) hopefully I can get rid of some of this furniture so I can just be done with all of it, then I will be cleaning the house --so the realtor can start showing it next week. I just spoke to my realator and she is bringing someone to look at the house tomorrow.YIKES! Looks like I am cleaning tonight also! I am going to be exhausted! Once again! I hope everyone has a good weekend and if I have time to break in-between all of my chores I will let you know what is going on!

1 comment:

Heather said...

YAY!! I am so happy you found your puppy! I will come by your yard sale and check it out tomorrow, I'm sure I can always use more stuff lol!!