Friday, July 27, 2007

July 27th,2007

HEy all,
Just thought I would give a little up-date. We have not yet rec'vd and offer on the house, which bums me out a little , b/c we have had alot of traffic and I just want to know what is wrong since no-one is wanting to buy it. I need sell this house to come in and help me.
I went to Spokane on Wed. to look at houses and I booked about 8 or 9 more houses to look at and I found my future house! ( I hope anyway!) it was the very last house we looked at, and it is actually in Fairfield,wa which is a little farming town ( population 500) south of Spokane Valley, by about half an hour. SO I would have the comfort of a small town with really good shopping about 25 minutes away! I love that! I would feel comfy with my kids riding their bikes around town and they have a few parks withing walking distance. This years graduating class is 27! WHEW! that is huge! SO I am hoping our house sells soon so we can put an offer in on that house, it is 5 bedroom 2 bathrooms, move in ready.SO please pray for us! I really want to be back with my husband and I want to have my family back!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Praying for you. Sounds like this is YOUR house! Keep your chin up. Love you.