Saturday, July 7, 2007

7-7-07

Well today i am having my yard sale--we didn't have huge turn out--but over all--I got rid of a few pieces of furniture--I didn't have alot of stuff--I hate doing yard sales so I got rid of about 3 truck loads of stuff to the good will just a few months ago--so maybe I could have actually made something then--but today I wanted to get rid of some big pieces that I don't want to take with me--I am still hoping someone comes by to get my dining set---and computer desk--I am just going to buy all new stuff with my next house. I still have this old desk that I will put the kids' computer on--when we get to the new house. I stayed up late last night cleaning and preparing for the yard sale. but I pretty much got everything done with Melissa's help , of course. I got up early this morning and finished all of the touch ups on the paint and what not--geez! I feel like I am forever painting--I am tired of it! Tonight I am heading to Spokane --so I will be on the hunt for a house tomorrow--Pray for me--I just really hope I can find a house that will be roomy enough for all of us with a decent payment. then we are all coming back tomorrow night and Rob Will be here Monday to start some more yard work and finish some other Little things that need to be done--along with going to the dump!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow what a huge family! I only have two of my own. I can't begin to imagine how much hard work it is with 6! God Bless You! Good luck wiht your new home!!