Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tuesday July 11th

Well I have been pretty busy lately--trying to keep up on everything and adjusting to our new schedule. I looked at houses and I was amazed at what people would actually put on the market--they don't clean,paint or really care about the house being for sale. SO I guess they don't want to sell it very quickly. There was one house I fell in love with--there was one drawback--it was on a busy street--although I am not fond of that fact--I would settle for it just b/c the house was beautiful. We have been working out at Melissa house --because it goes for sale next week--so we are trying to weed out the flower beds and clean all the carpets and that sort of thing. We have had a 3 families come and look at our house so far and I just know it is going to sell soon-b/c there is not alot of competition in Ephrata--and there is probably only 10 houses under 200 thousand. I am scared I am going to be homeless with 6 kids. :)At this point I wouldn't actually just mind staying here by myself with the kids for another year to make sure we can get something IN Spokane--but the costs will go up and Rob will be get tired of all the commuting. SO maybe we will rent until we find something--IF someone will rent to a family with so many kids. and We will probably be in a dump.anyway--enough for now--I hope everyone has a good day!

2 comments:

Donna Hodgson said...

Ah, Dear....the 11th was Wednesday, not Tuesday. You might want to correct your post topic.
Praying for your strength and courage and PEACE at this time. Love you! :)
Signed,
the Beaver!

Gladden Family said...

You will find a house...it just takes time!! Have a good weekend!!