Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday--July 16th

Well Today we had a family come and look at the house--and this family came a few days ago--so I think we will probably get an offer today or tomorrow--we will see what kind of an offer it is. I am really nervous--I know God has made all of this happen for us--but it is always nerve wracking to make such a big change. I am also nervous that I don't have a house to go to . Is it so irresponsible for me to sell my house before having another one to go to--I have 6 children and I am so scared of being homeless. I just keep praying God will provide for us.Please pray for us!
Rob is working on the cars and sprinkler system--hehe
I have to go to card club tonight and I am going to tell the girls that this will be my last meeting! it has been a nice club to be a part of....and I actually used my supplies---so hopefully I can find one in Spokane. Well I shoudl go for now--I will update everyoen tomorrow!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Charisma, you will always have a house. Houses don't sell overnight. They take about a month or more to close. In that time, you'll be finding and moving into another house.
God will continue to provide for you, just as He always has.

Love you!