Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just another Sunday in July

HI, I know I haven't been keeping up on this lately--so here goes: We have not yet recv'd an offer on the house--but we have 2 families coming tomorrow to see the house, so we have alot of cleaning today! Yesterday I took the kids to Wild Waves in Seattle,WA. My Brother and RObert met us there and we had such a good time--it was just the right temp and not alot of people. SO we got to ride all the rides and water rides without waiting in horribly long lines. I have the day off tomorrow so I can make sure everything is clean and ready to go for the prospective buyers. Rob will be home Tuesday ,then he will have to go back , but he has next weekend off so we can go to the reunion in Idaho. I am not sure we are ever going to sell our house--I am so frustrated with our kids, They aren't helping me to keep the house clean. Such is life!
Well I am going to head off to bed and dream of happier times! hehe

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi there! Its been a while since I've left a message. YOur house will sell, no worries! My dad had 3 heart attacks while we were in New Mexico last week so as soon as we got home we went to the West side, I'm going back there on Sunday its been a long couple weeks. We love Wild Waves!! Glad Rob gets to come home =)