Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4th of July

Well this 4th is certainly coming in with a BANG!
I am depressed! My husband is leaving me today , so I am basically going to be a single mom again and My mom called me last night--She has been dog sitting Sadie( my husky for the last 11 years) and Sadie is missing , Someone had to have let her out , so someone either stole her or she got out and my mom lives near a very busy street and , Sadie walked slow b/c she had bad hips--so either way my dog is dead or gone--and I am very upset about it. I don't know how I am going to tell Bryce. I know my MOm feels really bad and I don't blame her--just a bad situation. So I just feel like breaking down at every time I stop.
Last night we signed over the house with a realtor at the same time My co-worker came over to look at it--I was trying to get her to wait until Thursday b/c we had the carpet installed yesterday and the place is still a mess--But hopefully most everything will get done today since this is Rob's last day! When he comes up on his next day off--he will need to put up the pool. SO everything is starting to come together and I feel the changes starting to happen.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so sorry about Sadie =( It does seem like everything is coming down on you all at once, but remember, God wont give you more than you can handle, so I guess he is saying that you are very strong and will get through this! Have a wonderful rest of your 4th!!

Donna Hodgson said...

Praise God she was found! Answers to prayer are to be expected, but always AWESOME when they happen. Love you!