Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday

HI All,
Well Rob had to go back to work today so he left bright and early this morning around 5. We had a nice visit while he was here and he tried to get some projects done, however he didn't complete as many as I would have liked.:)
I did some scrapbooking and I cleaned a few things here and there did a little grocery shopping. I am hoping the window guy comes tomorrow to fix our front window b/c it is broken and half hanging out and nobody could come on Friday. I am also going to call sears to see if they can send a repair guy out to fix our washer --I don't know when the house is going to sell and I don't want to go to the laundry mat for the next year if this is what is going to happen with the sale of our house. I have been praying and just decided that I am going to continue to live my life as if we are staying here until my house actually does sell-so I will sign the boys up for football and I am going to register for convention, if something happens after that I will deal with it as it comes b/c I can't put everything on hold, "in case" my house sells. It is not fair to myself or the kids. Of course I would just love for the House to sell so I can make definite plans--but I have to know that God's timing is perfect and I will rest assured.

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

So...this means that we can plan on attending a quilt retreat this fall?????????? Pretty please??????? Love you! :)