Wednesday, August 1, 2007

AUgust 1st

I Can't believe August is here already, this is amazing to me --I feel like time is going by so fast and I haven't accomplished much at all. I am going to be 30 in 10 days and I don't feel a day over 65--Strange! I know some people get stressed over their 30th birthday but I think 30 is the new 20 , like pink is the new black! So , I am actually looking forward to being 30 , b/c I know I am one step closer to being old and wise--hahahahah! Anyway--we had a new family come and look at the house today--I hope we get an offer--I am living on pins and needles everytime someone comes to see the house. I feel like a single mom --and the kids are just getting worse and worse the longer Rob is gone and JEri the oldest ,who I expect to try and help me some( IDK why I ever expect her to help me) has been getting into more trouble. I have a cell phone for the kids to use , for when they have sleepovers or go somewhere without a parent and to use when I am not home, well JEri seems to think this is her phone not a community phone so she has programmed all of her #'s and addresses in the phone and she tries to talk as much as possible, anywho--she is not supposed to use the phone when a parent is not around--so I looked up phone record she has been using phone--she got grounded from phone--so I look at phone today, apparently-she thought texting would be a good idea since she can't talk on it, we don't have texting on our plan and between yesterday and today she and her friend have text over 70 times--I am very angry!!! I also told her she can't be on computer --her and her friend decided to open their own email accounts--which JEri doesn't need--I was upstairs while this was being done and I found out when I tried to log into my account and could not b/c her email address was in the saved spot, SO we had a little chat about the computer and she was not to be on the computer unless I say so , and I need to know where she is going--well that was 2 weeks ago--I ran a history on the computer and see that she has been on everyday and I had to ground her from the computer, this seems to be never ending, that child does what she wants when she wasn't to do it, and I can't seem to keep up on everything.I am going to invest in some nanny software! I am tired! I have to keep this house clean so we can show it to prospective buyers, which is no small feat, I have to make meals, go to work, and keep up on everything and kids have nothing to do except come up with plans to decieve their parents--this is not fair!
So anyway--once again I feel overwhelmed and I don't know if this keeps up I may have tojust start saving money --so I can pay rent somewhere--so we can start showing teh house vacant b/c it is way to hard to clean everything when I have 6-9 kids running around all of the time.

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Don't stress about the cleanliness of the house. It's a 5 bedroom house that is not vacant. People who come to see it will realize this. Hopefully, the person showing it will explain that! You might want to make a nice certificate on the computer to frame and put by the door explaining your circumstances. I.e. that Rob is working in Spokane (hence the move) and you're basically a single parent with 6 kids and their friends. And apologize if the house isn't in perfect order for them to see it. Frame it and put it by the front door so potential buyers can see it.

What do you think? I'm praying for you and am anxious for lunch today!!!!! WOO HOO!