Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First day of school

Well today was the first day of school and we went thru the normal routine and I was dropping all the kids off at the 3 different schools and I took pics of them by the signs at school and all of that jazz. Took the 3 younger boys and started taking their pics and Preston starts throwing up in the grass. Oh no! So I went to the office and told them I would be taking him home. I thought it was nerves at first but he came home and slept for the next 5 hours--so I think he really is sick--I am just praying that he doesn't get any of the other kids sick and that he will be fine to go to school tomorrow.
We had the kids open houses last night , so of course, they are all scheduled at the same time---not very single parent savvy apparently! SO we raced to the different school and got our packet of information and met our new teachers. Well we came home and there was a ring on the door bell after the kids were all in their pj's and I was too. A family wanted to come and see our house--we have met this family before b/c we had a sleepover and their son was on of the attendees--anyway--I said that was fine--they had 4 kids and the house would be perfect for them--who knows if they liked it or not--but nice that they excused the mess and wanted the tour anyway. We also had a family come and look at the house on Monday and they had already seen our house before, so they must like something about it--my agent said they hadn't put an offer on anything yet--so in the last 3 weeks we have had 2 families come and look. We got good responses b/c of the kitchen--so that made me feel good.
Well tomorrow after I get a decent picture of Preston I will post pics of my beautiful kids on their first day of school! Have a great day!

No comments: