Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday

Well ROb is coming home tonight and he is bringing 3 of our boys home with him--I hate the summer b/c I have to share more time with Landon--I know that is selfish but it is what it is..I like it better when they are home with me and as much as sometimes they get on my nerves I prefer to have them home--they brighten my moods and my days--I just know that is why I am a mom!
SO anyhow--no offers on the house yet and today I have decided I am going to start working on myself--I have been working on my home, my relationship with my husband and children and everything around me except me--so I am going to be selfish and find myself--I am going to work on some self help books and my weight issues and get to the root of my issues--I know this is going to be a deep, long drawn out process--but I have nothing but time on my hands folks! My husband is gone , I work part-time and I have pretty much given up on trying to keep the house clean for potential buyers--so I will probably be here for a long time:)
So I will have about 6 more weeks of summer before kids are in school and then I will have even more time ! Any helpful hints from my old and wise friends??
As Dr, Phil would say " this is a changing time in you r life" ( I think this is what he says--something to that effect anyway) SO I hope this is true!
I will update you on my progress or depression whatever the case may be--haha!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

I see this simply as more time to sew!!!! Yeah??? Love you!