Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday August 20th

Hi All,
Well Rob only had one day off this last week and we came home late Friday night, he stayed until Sunday morning and then came home again last night and he brought the boys back home. It was so nice to see them again and it is nice to know they are back home again for good. Since they were gone for my birthday they had all brought homemade cards that they had made for me, How sweet is that?? What good boys!
This weekend I volunteered for a bike race called HOT AUGUST DAYS. It is a bike ride that is 150 miles long and the riders go a full circle from Wenatchee, WA back thru Quincy, Ephrata, and back thru the hwy to Wenatchee again. I was at the rest stop in Dry Falls, Wa and I handed out food and water. It was nice to talk to all of them and I can't wait for the day when I am strong enough to be one of them.
It rained on Saturday so I couldn't work on the deck. I was really upset by that. So I had a few girls over and we scrapbooked. I got at whopping 3 layouts done! WOOOO HOOOOO! Oh well we talked had girl time and worked as we talked.
Well I am going to get back to work.
I am thinking after I get the deck done , that maybe I should have an open house. SO I am going to aks my real estate agent about that, Hopefully I will hear back soon.

1 comment:

Gladden Family said...

You are such a work-a-holic. Good that you got girly time in! Since you couldnt work. I wish I could have been there for the girly time :) Talk to you soon